Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 – 400 Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Recently Released Admit Card for the MR Recruitment Under October 2020 Batch. Those Candidates Who Are Enrolled with Vacancies in Navy MR Recruitment Can Now Download the Admit Card.
Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020
- Application Begin : 23/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/11/2019
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/11/2019
- Exam Date : February 2020
- Admit Card Available : January / February 2020
- General / OBC : 215/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
Age Between : 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2003
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 400 Posts
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Latest and Upcoming Jobs 2020
- ISRO Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Bihar BPSC Project Manager Online Form 2020
- Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form 2020
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer Online Form 2020
- CGPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Online Form 2020
- Haryana SSC Online Form 2020
- RPCAU Bihar Various Post Online Form 2020
- UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Bihar Patna High Court District Judge Online Form 2020